Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I Almost Forgot

I'm not perfect. I have been trying to be good about keeping up with this blog, but somehow this week has gotten away from me. I have to admit, that even though I have tried to keep up with everything that eventually things will get away from me. I just have to remember that everyone will mess up at some point.

I cannot do everything all of the time perfectly. That would be impossible. I will try everyday to be a better person. If you do the math all you have to do is improve yourself, .27% a day and by the end of the year you will be a 100% better person by the end of the year. All you really have to do is try  nothing more. Even if you fail the fact that you tried made you a better person.

So even though this week has been difficult to get everything done, the fact that I have fought every excuse not to write I have improved myself. Today I have defeated my excuses and have tried even though I don't really have anything else to give. I have this, and that may just be all I need to make m y .27% today.

No comments:

Post a Comment